Find out how your business can save more with the new ERA incentives
Emissions Reduction Alberta (ERA) is helping companies invest in sustainable technologies that reduce GHG emissions while positioning Alberta for success in a lower emissions economy. ERA is providing a total of up to $55 million in funding to Alberta businesses looking for ways to be more efficient while making a positive impact for the environment.
How to apply:
- Make sure your business’ idea aligns with ERA’s areas of focus identified by its Technology Roadmap.
- Check the Current Opportunities section on ERA’s website to find out if there are any funding opportunities available for submission.
- For any Current Opportunities of interest, be sure to read the Guidelines Document attached to each opportunity to fully understand the scope and focus.
- Submit an Expression of Interest. See the Funding Process section for further detail about the application process.
- If your proposal is shortlisted, you will be notified by ERA and invited to submit a Full Project Proposal.
For projects related to solar energy, EV charging, and energy efficiency, contact a Virtuoso Energy representative to assist you in getting your project funded.