Do you want to implement solar solutions in your home or business but feel like you don’t have the financial freedom to do so?
Virtuoso Energy is proud to announce that we are an official solar vendor partner with ATB!
Our partnership with ATB allows us to offer residential, agricultural, business, and commercial solar financing to help you make the transition to sustainability.
The residential solar financing process with Virtuoso Energy and ATB is easy!
- Contact Virtuoso Energy and receive a free assessment to figure out what the best solar solution is for your home!
- Our team will assist you with the ATB solar financing process so can worry less about the money and enjoy the benefits of your locally produced, renewable power
We’ll help you go green with an:
- Unsecured Linked Line of Credit as low as Prime + 2.00%, or
- Unsecured Variable Rate Time Plan Personal Loan with amortizations of 5, 10, or 15 years as low as Prime + 2.00%
With our financing options, you can grow your agricultural business and make it greener too!
- Contact Virtuoso Energy and receive a free assessment to figure out what the best solar solution is for your agricultural business!
- Our team will assist you with the ATB solar financing process so you can develop a greener and more sustainable agri-business
The On-Farm Solar Photovoltaics Program can allow your agricultural enterprise to receive funding to cover up to 35% of your solar installation costs!
We can help you get there with:
- Loans up to $100,000
- Amortization periods up to 15 years
- Loan values up to 80%
- Rate of Prime + 1.00% for solar purchase and installation contracts greater than $25,000
- Rate of Prime + 2.00% for solar purchase and installation contracts less than $25,000
- Fixed and variable rates to suit your specific needs
Converting your business to solar can help you become a green leader in the community and save you money. We want to help you get there!
- Contact Virtuoso Energy to figure out what the best solar solution is for your business
- Our team will assist you with the ATB solar financing process
Businesses and non-profits can receive up to 25% off solar panel installation costs to a maximum rebate of $500,000 under the Energy Efficiency Alberta commercial program.